Joe has been working as a Massage Therapist since 2007. He is passionate about helping people recover from injuries and helping them to prepare for sporting events. Joe comes from an athletic background having competed in athletics both in the UK and Ireland for over 27 years, giving him vast experience in both prevention and recovery from injury.
Joe is a qualified AAI Athletic Coach (level 2).
Joe has worked with Lakeside Wheelers Cycling Club 2008-2010, helping them to prepare and recover from stage races in Ireland and the UK. Joe has worked with several ladies and men’s football teams since 2010.
- Kildalkey Hurling Senior, Intermediate, Junior (2011-present)
- Kildalkey Camogie Team (2012-present)
- Ballivor Men’s and Ladies Football Teams (2010-2015)
- St Ultans Ladies Senior Football Team (2010-2013)
- Meath Junior Men’s Football (2013-2014)
- Boardsmill Senior Ladies Football (2014)