In the interest of the Health and Safety of all my clients, i will be implementing some new standard protocols in my treatments as and from Monday June 29th.
- Clients will be contacted by phone on the day before their appointment, as I will need to carry out a Covid Risk Assessment.
( Please note, any suggested risk of Covid infection will lead to the postponement of an appointment.)
- Clients will be required to remain in their cars, when they arrive and I will take them to the treatment room when its time for their appointment.
- On entry to the treatment room , clients will be asked to use the touchless hand sanitiser placed just inside the door.
- A face mask will be provided free and must then be worn by the client, until the treatment has been completed in full.
- The clients temperature will then be taken and recorded using a non-contact thermometer.
NB. If a client presents with any of the Covid 19 symptoms eg High Temperature, they will then be asked to leave, self- isolate and contact their GP.
- The client will then be asked to fill out and sign the pre – consultation form and treatment consent form, before the treatment begins.
- Once the treatment is completed and the client has once more sanitized their hands and has left the treatment room, there will then be a complete sanitization of the plynth, any equipment that was used, chairs and toilet, door handles, taps ect. The floor’s will then be disinfected and all plynth coverings and towels will be safely removed and placed in special sealed bags, for both waste disposal and washing.
- Please note there will now need be 30 minutes between each client appointment time so as to allow time for this cleaning procedure.
It is most important that clients are punctual for their appointment time
- Minors ( persons under 18 years of age)
and people with additional care needs must be accompanied by an adult, who will also follow the above protocol.
- The above procedures will now be standard practice, and will continue to be carried out before and after each treatment.
- I wish to thank all my clients for their continued support and patience during this pandemic.
If anyone has any questions or issues with the new procedures or if you would like to make an appointment Please feel free to contact me on 0862465163.